Tuesday, August 05, 2008

It Never Gets Old

WOW What A Day! This Morning was started off with the Baptism of a man in our community. I never tire of hearing the words "I Believe that Jesus is the Christ,the Son of the Living God, and I accept Him as my Savior." Then burying him in the water for the forgiveness of his sins and the gift of the Holy Spirit."

The Last act of a sinful man is one of complete submission. How Great is that.

Now a frustrating question will be asked. "Didn't he join the church?" That is frustrating to me because the decision to become a Christian is not the same as which church to join. Mostly they are made at the same time but they are not the same decision. If he and his wife join our fellowship, she is already immersed, then great. If God can use them elsewhere then that is great as well.

No comments: