Monday, August 25, 2008

I am back

Sorry it has been a while since I blogged. I have had a very busy 10-12 days. The last two weeks we have had 125 and 105 in Church. Yesterday we were down a bit but had a great day. We had a nursery shower for our new nursery. It was well attended and many either gave gifts or gave money.

The church has really responded well to some of our changes for the most part. Last week I also started my classes at Louisville Bible College. I go back tonight and Thursday.

I am teaching I II Timothy and Titus in a Satellite Class at Central Christian Church. I am loving all this preaching and teaching.

Hope to get back to you soon.

3 comments:

Wade Allen said...

I'm glad you are back my friend!

Daniel said...

Looking forward to your Revelation class at CCJ soon.

Matthew said...

IT is so good to be back and Daniel I am ready to rock the house. HAHA