Monday, October 26, 2009

Appreciation

I love to be appreciated don't you? I love to know that someone is thinking of me and loves me. My wife loves me and my kids love me. I am a very lucky man.

Yesterday the love the church here at Shoals has for me and my family was reaffirmed. Rowena Tripp wrote a song for the choir to sing about our family and we were given a wonderful gift.

We love Shoals and will serve here as long as God gives us opportunity. I hope my friends felt that as well. I have many great friends who are serving God in churches and I want you guys to know I love and appreciate all of you.

1 comment:

Misty McKibben-Sanders said...

you need to post your song on here so "far awayers" like me can hear/read it!! :-)) You are blessed and loved by many! I am so glad your day was so special, you deserve it!
Misty