Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Vision, indifference, or Complacency

That is the question that I find myself asking lately. As change is made you always expect to feel some push back, I have friends that can testify to that. However, what if no push back happens at all. Is it because that a group of people have a grand vision? Is it because they are indifferent or am I not paying enough attention.

Am I complacent and somewhat bored? Do I need a new challenge? What form will that Challenge take? Can one become too comfortable? Does no problems mean good things are no one is paying attention.

I am just wondering. Maybe this is normal, maybe it is not. Maybe it is the Lord, maybe it is not.

Anyone have any ideas?

2 comments:

Jason Thomas said...

It could be apathy on the churches part, or it could be you've been there long enough that they trust you? Sometimes change can mean just changing ourselves or it can mean our surroundings, that's a tough one.

Matthew said...

Thanks for the input Jason