Wednesday, November 05, 2008

The Day After

Something happened this morning. I Woke up at 5AM this morning as usual and took a shower. The water was hot, my coffee pot worked just fine, TV worked and my bible said the same words it did yesterday.

Politically my voice was heard locally but my voice was drowned out nationally. My voice is always heard spiritually by my Heavenly Father. I was disappointed with the election results last night. However, God was still God this morning. I still have a great wife and two fantastic kids. I have a wonderful family great parents and in laws, two brothers and two sisters (in laws and such included), and great friends.



This morning I will continue to try to lead young men and women in ministry, lead the Shoals Church to a greater relationship with Christ, and lead the lost to the Lamb that was Slain. And nothing and no one can change that.

My good friend Wade has some awesome thoughts this morning read his blog as well.

http://wadeallen.blogspot.com/

No comments: